Main Ukraine visas and list of required documents
- Single entry tourist visa for one month.
- Single entry tourist visa for 3 months.
- Single entry business visa for 3 months.
- Multiple entry business visa for 36 months.
Requirements for Foreign Citizens to Obtain Visa to
1. Passport must have at least six months remaining
2. Application form fully completed and signed.
3. Four passport-type photograph.
4. For tourists: copy of hotel confirmation or letter of
confirmation from tour operator with signature and company stamp (we provide).
For business travelers: letter of invitation from Company
or Organization in Ukraine (we provide)
Please note: some nationals are not required to have an
official letter of invitation to obtain an entry visa to Ukraine (ask for
Important: Starting 1st July 2005 Ukraine sets visa free
regime for citizens of Canada and Japan starting 1st August 2005, citizens of
the European Union countries, Swiss Confederation and Liechtenstein starting 1st
September 2005. This regulation establishes visa-free regime for Canada, Japan,
EU, Swiss and Liechtenstein passport holders who may stay in Ukraine up to 90
any visa inquiries: palmbayt()eim.ae